Restaurant gigs are fine. The campus bookstore is probably hiring too. But what if you could skip the part-time, non-resume, clock-puncher stuff that your classmates will be doing and instead, begin a career?
ParqEx College Ambassadors
Through the ParqEx College Ambassadors Program, we’re offering qualified students the exclusive opportunity to be on the ground floor of a red-hot startup. This isn’t your business school case study. This is an incredible opportunity to begin putting your knowledge to work in the real world, for a real company, generating real business.
Responsibilities of a ParqEx College Ambassador
As a ParqEx College Ambassador, you’ll collaborate with the ParqEx marketing and sales teams to create and implement a plan for promoting the ParqEx app throughout your campus. You will:
• Work on the creation and execution of a campus action plan
• Engage in and lead social media and marketing initiatives
• Conduct research and collect on-campus survey results
• Promote ParqEx events, contests, and offers
What’s in it for you?
• School/internship credit (as permitted by your university)
• A letter of recommendation from the CEO of ParqEx
• The rare opportunity to acquire genuine startup experience
• A vast network of professional contacts (It’s all about who you know!)
• An incomparable addition to your professional resume
What are we looking for?
We’re seeking leaders. Go-getters. Self-driven virtuosos. People that are inspired—but more importantly, who inspire others. Creative minds with a knack for networking and an internal drive to propel real change that makes our big blue marble a more efficient one to live on.
Let’s get started!
Ready to jump ahead of your classmates and start a career? Then we’d like to meet you.
This is a very limited opportunity, so apply now!
Apply to the ParqEx College Ambassador Program