HOW IT WORKS
2660 Chelsea Manor Boulevard, Brandon, FL 33510
Residents/owners of the Chelsea Manor community can register their guests on the ParqEx platform to permit them to park on the property. The program’s goal is to ease the frustrations of guest parking by efficiently managing limited parking for the benefit of the community.
PARKING RULES FOR CHELSEA MANOR RESIDENT/GUEST PARKING PROGRAM:
1) Residents must use the “Book for a guest” feature in the ParqEx app for all of the visitors
2) Residents that do not transfer the reservation to their guest will be charged a $9 fee per day for every 24 hours
3) If a resident transfers a reservation to a guest & the guest does not claim the guest pass, the resident will not be charged the $9 fee
4) If the resident parks in a guest parking spot that was transferred to a guest, they will get ticketed/towed because the reservation will reflect the guest’s vehicles information – not the resident
5) If the resident cancels the transfer to the guest (re-claims the parking spot), they will be charged $9 if they use it for themselves
6) All residents must agree to the “Chelse Manor Terms & Conditions” by checking the box when booking the reservation.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
You must be on the approved list of residents authorized to participate in this program. Only authorized users can book parking and park on Chelsea Manor’s property. In addition, you must register your vehicle information accurately to avoid getting ticketed or towed. Please fill out the form to request access to the platform or email [email protected] for assistance.