The Field Operations Technician reports to our COO and will work with the Operations & Technology Teams to carry out technical support and operations roles and responsibilities outlined below. Field Operations Technician will also work with members of the technical support team and collaborate with them to solve customer problems. This role requires the individual to have an operations mindset. This role generally gets involved post-sales and finds themselves doing site surveys, setup, installation/implementation, tech support, and smooth running of the technology in the field. This role requires you to troubleshoot the customer’s issues, over the phone, by email, or by going to the site and troubleshooting in person, with utmost professionalism and courtesy. In the position, the Technology / Operations Support Specialist must develop an understanding of ParqEx’s IoT and AI-based parking technology products and services.
- Become a ParqEx – Smart Parking Technology expert. We have developed a proprietary IoT and AI (Predictive Analytics) technology platform and we are looking for someone hungry to learn and become an on-site /off-site technical expert with deep knowledge of our product and technologies. This position will require interaction with internal teams and external customers.
- Troubleshoot platform issues or bugs that are raised by clients or end-users
- Test issues to replicate client or end-user issues and thoroughly document
- Create defect or feature request tickets as needed and help manage client communication on ticket status
- Work with team members to enhance the self-service support site, to best provide solution learning and further adoption
- Consistently look for ways to improve operational efficiencies and quality, including new methodologies and technological concepts to implement either internally or in production
- Help manage client and end-user incoming emails, tickets, chat, & phone support
- Conduct Web Meetings with clients to end-users to efficiently comprehend issues and review solutions
- Interact professionally with clients and end-users including the occasional difficult caller
- Some travel is required for on-site client training, support, and adoption
- Some flexibility is needed in this role to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays (not a common occurrence).
- This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer and works in close collaboration with the technology and operations team.
- Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity with Smartphones, tablets, operating systems, Internet Browsers, PC, and Macs
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
- Entry-level position; 2-4 years in the workforce
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Solid writing and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Understanding SaaS, CRM, web, and mobile software is a plus
- You possess a passion for people and technology and want to play a key role in helping to build a best-in-class IoT and AI-based technology company
- You are naturally curious, customer-focused, and analytical
- You are committed to keeping knowledge and skills current with the latest best practices in customer success
- You have demonstrated successful experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- You strive to complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on time, and with attention to detail and quality
- You demonstrate initiative to learn new skills and take on increasingly challenging projects
- You communicate clearly and professionally, with both colleagues and clients, in written and verbal form
- You arrive at work, meeting appointments, web events, and other scheduled events “on time”
- Salary, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Ideally someone who has worked in the real estate field as a property manager is desirable. This is an entry-level position, so we will provide training. So, if you have a good attitude and a desire to learn and grow with a technology company, then we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com